Yes, you read that right :
90's kids rejoyce, because your favorite afternoon snack just got a MAJOR plant-based makeover!
Colorful, fun, and way healthier than the original, these vegan cosmic brownies are out of this world. Perfect for the kiddos or bringing out the kid in you.
Thanks to @vegan_rae_ on Instagram for reinventing this childhood favorite and putting a magical spin on it!
1 cup Flour of choice
1/2 cup Cacao powder (sifted)
1/2 cup Coconut sugar
1 tsp. Baking soda
1 tsp. Salt extra adaptogenic powders (optional)
1 small ripe avocado
1 cup Plant milk of choice (plus more for mixing)
1 tsp. Pure vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine all wet ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
3. Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
4. Add in desired mix-ins such as vegan chocolate chips, walnuts, etc.
5. Pour wet into dry and stir until combined, adding additional drizzles of almond milk until brownie batter consistency.
6. Line a 2.2 qt rectangular dish with parchment paper or spray lightly with avocado cooking spray.
7. Bake for 25 minutes.
Frost with Chocolate Magic hummus. Recipe coming soon!